Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pieces of my thoughts...


Have you been wondering what are you ex-classmate doing while you are pursuing your own path towards the goal ?
Have you been thinking what happen to them when you are studying a particular course ?
Have you been thinking what have your once-so-called-bff is doing now after you guys or gals lost contact of each other ?
Have you been thinking where are all you primary school friends and what are they doing while you go to some places that are familiar ?
Have you met one of you ex-classmate somewhere in your path? Like during your interview, test or studying ?

These thoughts had just occur to me in my little room while i was looking at my calender..
In my course of life so far.. I dun remember i still keep in touch with my primary school friend as i lost contact with my very last one during my 2nd year of my high school.. secondary school friends are all basically busy with their new social life..and some doesn't even bother to reply the email sent to them during the free time..

How about you ? Have you been keeping in touch with them ? well..if not everyone, at least your bff ?
I wonder what will it be like when i grow older..Will my current friends just part with me when we are working ? will We still be seeing each other in a nice cafe and having some tea party together ? Will we still be having small gatherings as our hair grow white ?
I wonder..


No comments: